1. This Agreement covers exclusively transactions through Sevensins-fashion.com.
Sevensins-fashion.com is an online store for the exhibition and sale of products via the Internet of the company “David Papadopoulos” (with the distinctive title Seven Sins Fashion), which is located at 121 Thessalonikis Street, P.O. Box 18346, Moschato (Tax ID: 107604330 / D.O.Y. Moschato). Any deviations from this Agreement must be confirmed by Sevensins-fashion.com in writing. Any other Terms and Conditions are expressly excluded. Please ensure that you agree to the following terms and conditions because your continued use and browsing of the above Sevensins-fashion.com website implies your express and unconditional consent and assent to them.
2. Sending your order implies acceptance of this Agreement and all its terms and conditions.
- Sevensins-fashion.com also provides warranty and guarantees protection for third party products (products that are not manufactured and/or assembled by or on behalf of Sevensins-fashion.com, and which Sevensins-fashion.com resells)
- Sevensins-fashion.com warrants and guarantees protection for the suitability of sold product solely for the specific purpose for which it was created.
- Force Majeure: Sevensins-fashion.com shall not be liable for delays in performance (including delivery) due to circumstances beyond its control or due to force majeure and shall be entitled to an extension of time for performance. Illustrative examples may include strikes, supplier/transportation/production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, governmental or legislative acts and natural disasters. If such events last for more than 2 months, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
- Limitation of liability: The company can give no guarantee of the availability of the products, but guarantees to inform end consumers in a timely manner of their unavailability.
Your obligations as a Customer:
You are responsible for:
- Choosing your product and its suitability for your purposes.
- You are responsible for the selection of your product and its selection. The detailed description fully informs you.
- The telephone and postage costs for contacting our company, if necessary.
Protection of personal data:
- Sevensins-fashion.com informs you that when you visit the Sevensins-fashion.com website or when you make purchases, it is necessary to provide certain information related to Personal Data, which will be processed automatically and incorporated into automated files, which have been previously notified to the competent authority and for which Sevensins-fashion.com is the Data Controller.
- The collection and automated processing of Personal Data is intended to record the contractual relationship with Sevensins-fashion.com, to control, improve and adapt to preferences and choices regarding products and services and to send by electronic or traditional means administrative, technological, organizational and / or commercial information on products and services of Sevensins-fashion.com.
- It uses your data only for its own use and with your consent to inform you about any new products, offers etc.
- You warrant and bear responsibility for the truth, accuracy, validity, authenticity, relevance and relevance of the Personal Data you disclose to Sevensins-fashion.com.
- Sevensins-fashion.com provides the possibility for users to choose to be informed about new products available on the market and other possible offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending promotional – informative messages to their e-mail or postal address or by telephone. Sevensins-fashion.com will not misuse the above service. Users are always given the possibility to stop receiving advertising messages.
Modification of the terms and conditions herein:
Sevensins-fashion.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions. The modification or renewal will be effective as soon as this document is notified of any change.
If the change or modification of the terms and conditions of this agreement is made or modified by this change, the change or modification will be subject to the terms and conditions of the current version of this document.
Regardless of the Customer’s right of withdrawal, the Company shall be liable under the provisions of the Civil Code when the product purchased by the Customer does not comply with the contract and in particular when it has an actual defect or does not have the agreed properties. In order for a quality to be considered as agreed, it must be agreed in writing.
In the event of the Company’s liability for an actual defect or lack of agreed properties of the product, the Customer is entitled, at his option: a) to demand, without charge, the correction or replacement of the product with another, unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, b) to request a reduction in the price or c) to withdraw from the sales contract, except in the case of a minor actual defect. If the Customer chooses to have the product repaired or replaced, the Company must carry out the repair or replacement within a reasonable time. The above statutory rights of the Customer (CC 540) shall lapse after two years for mobile products.
The Company shall replace the products purchased by the Customer in all cases in which, through the proven fault of the Company, the Customer has been delivered different or substantially different from what he ordered. In all other cases, returns on food or perishable products are not accepted for reasons of health and hygiene protection.
The Company reserves and does not accept liability in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable situations or events that are unforeseeable in its objective judgement. The Company is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order, which cannot reasonably be attributed to the Company’s fault or due to reasons of force majeure (strikes, bad weather conditions, etc.) and undertakes to inform the Customer in each such case.
Network Availability & Security
The Company makes every effort to ensure the proper operation of its network. However, the Company cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors. In any case, the Company does not bear any responsibility in case users cannot connect to the website. The Company is not responsible for the security policy of other websites or for the way they manage their online visitors.
The Company treats the User’s correspondence with the online store as confidential and does not disclose its content except to the directly interested recipient and in the cases provided by law if requested or in the event that the content of the message is considered to be prejudicial to the Company. Such action is necessary to a) protect the rights and property of the Company, b) protect the website from misuse or unauthorized use, and c) protect the personal safety of users or consumers. In the event that a User provides a false email address or attempts to take someone else’s place when sending information, all information will be part of any investigation.
In addition, if the User requests a representative from the Company’s Customer Service Department to assist him/her with any email correspondence, the representative will be able to access the full range of information relevant to the request, including the User’s email address and messages.
Any invalidity of any of the Terms herein shall not invalidate the remainder.
The present terms and conditions are governed by the provisions of Greek Law, the Directives and Regulations of European Law and the relevant International provisions. Contracts through the e-shop are governed by European and Greek law, in particular by the legislation regulating issues relating to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection. The website has been created and is controlled by Greek law, which will guide its use and interpretation. If the User chooses to access the website from another country, it is the User’s responsibility to follow the legislation of that country.
The protection of the law on distance contracts, as well as these terms and conditions, apply to transactions only with natural persons, who are dealing for reasons that do not fall within their professional activity.
The Company’s failure to exercise its rights under these terms and conditions does not imply a waiver of these rights.
All notifications must be made in writing.
These terms and conditions have the status of information under Article 3b of Law 2251/1994.
In the event that any dispute arises from the transaction between us and if after your request we are unable to reach a common agreement between us, we inform you that you have the opportunity to contact the Electronic Dispute Resolution platform (webgate. ec.eurora.eu/odr) which is directly linked to the competent independent Authority “Consumer Advocate” (//www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr) to which you can submit a request for dispute resolution so that our company can subsequently be contacted by the competent Authority at its e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company acknowledges in good faith the advisory nature of the decisions of the Authority that will be seized and has not committed itself to the enforceability of such decisions.
In any case of non-conciliatory resolution, the courts of Athens shall have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute.
The Code of Consumer Conduct for E-Commerce as formulated on the basis of the Ministerial Decision of the Minister of Economy and Development published in the Official Gazette of the Hellenic Republic (22/03/2017, Bulletin No. 969), is published on this website https://www.sevensins-fashion.com.